Saturday, July 6, 2013

Best Email EVER

So I FINALLY got the email I have been waiting for!


"I have submitted badge requests for you for Comic-Con 2013. 

You should be able to pick up your badge starting Tuesday of the convention, or as indicated on the email you should receive by Wednesday of next week. "

And then it should read: You may begin to feel increased level of adrenaline and pure excitement over the next  couple of weeks. This is a normal reaction no need to consult a physician.

SO I am really, truly going to get inside! <insert happy dance> 


Next step: Pour over the schedule as it is being released

I've already been swooning over the endless amount of awesome that is going to be at Comic Con, but now they are releasing the official schedule. I think my game plan will be to rank the most important -I will cry buckets if I miss this- events and then schedule around that. 

I am aware that I will probably have to camp out in line to see any of the big ticket panels. I only have it in me to do this once, So I will save it for the very best of the best. ~probably Doctor Who~ 

Then there are all the off site events.

Man alive there is so much to do without even setting foot into the convention center! I know that there will be an event for Enders Game -read more about it here- which looks like fun.

 I really want to go see Chris Hardwick at the Nerdist Pod Cast ( check it out if you haven't already).



And I am in the process of figuring out when to buy my tickets to the Walking Dead Escape. I'm just not sure whether it would be more fun to be a Zombie or a Survivor. 

Let's not forget the NERD HQ either. It sounds like it's own little convention with panels, autographs and all sorts of nerdy delights!
 I've got so say that a little meet up with Zachary Levi would just be icing on the cake! 
So I'm off to schedule my little heart out....





No comments:

Post a Comment