Thursday, July 11, 2013

Less than a WEEK

And I'll be on a plane headed to San Diego! 


Here is an update on all things Comic Con. 

1) I have officially received the actual pass to get into the convention. I've got my mitts on it as we speak.

2) Evidently I NEEDED an external battery charger for my phone. CHECK!
 -how else are all of you going to get my updates and sweet pictures of all the awesome-
So I have ordered and received a sweet little battery charger that will keep me charged up and ready to text/tweet/facebook/instagram/blog to my hearts content. 

isn't it pretty
3) Get my wardrobe put together. CHECK! 
My lovely mother hand crafted me some pretty cute skirts out of the fabric I bought earlier! ( pictures of them to come later)
 I bought some fancy Doctor Who Socks from Hot Topic and I have my new Chuck Taylors ready to be broken in. Throw in a few t-shirts and I am READY TO ROCK.

4) Get registered for the Walking Dead Experience. CHECK!
I had a real hard time deciding whether or not to be a Walker or a Survivor. I ended up choosing to be a survivor because the only time they had left for walkers would cut into my time at the convention. Check out the web site www.thewalkingdeadescape.com, I'm already scared just looking at it. I guess this is a nice little dry run to see if I will survive the zombie apocalypse. 

5) Get my schedule figured out.
 I have lots of lists going on right now. I've written down all the panels I want to see and put them in order of most to least important. I've listed out all the autograph sessions by time and by location. I've scoped out what the offsite events will be and what they will have going on at each event. BUT, I'm still waiting on the Comic Con volunteer coordinator to send me my volunteer times. So, I will just be on stand by until then. 

Want to see what the schedule is at SDCC? Take a look Comic Con schedule

6) Next on the list is to check out the flight restrictions and pack my bags! I'm Going to COMIC CON baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment