Monday, May 20, 2013

Never enough T-Shirts

Today's latest obsession: T-Shirts

Not just any T-shirt but my nerdy shirts. I have recently been on a shopping spree, and even though most of the shirts are completely awesome- it is lost on nearly all my friends. I do have some beef with the stupid t-shirt industry as a whole. I hate the cut for the women's t-shirts. WHY for the love of all things holy, do they need to be so fitted? Why do they run so damn small? WHY! I'm not a 16 year old, I am a woman -a women who has given birth at that. I'm not obese or even really considered overweight, but here I am buying Men's shirt sizes because I hate the kiddie sizing of women's t-shirts....whew glad I got that out. 

Here are some of my favorite scores and where I got them from: 
Doctor Who at it's finest!

Where the Wild Realms Are
I picked these up at teefury.com for a steal! The sad thing is they are only for sale for one day, so if you are wanting some you are out of luck.
But here are a few more of my favorites that I picked up at bustedtees.com and they are always for sale. 




Love the Star Wars shirts
Nice throw back to the Oregon Trail
Plus I think that their shirts are way more comfy and soft than the Teefury ones.  I could spend my entire paycheck on the tee's here, but I have to save SOME money for food and what not.

and here is a new T-Shirt website that I found a few weeks ago teepublic. I like the concept that ANYONE can make a shirt and the public will decided to fund it or not. They have some really great shirts there. I still haven't bought one yet, so I can't comment on the sizing or feel. I am having a HARD time choosing just one to get, but here are a few of contenders:





Know of any good t-shirt sites I must visit? lemme know

No comments:

Post a Comment